3. User’s obligations and liability
You may use the Platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these T&C. You agree not to use the Platform:
• In any way that violates any applicable local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the UK or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Spotcap or a Spotcap employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm Spotcap or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platform.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platform.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platform.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform.
• Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing that any content is illegally used, he/she should send a notification to Spotcap, informing about that circumstances.
The user shall be liable for any damages that Spotcap may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of any breach of the obligations under the T&C, any other provisions governing the use of the Platform or the applicable legislation. The user shall indemnify Spotcap for any penalties imposed by any governmental authority or any claim raised and lawsuit filed by any governmental authority, any other user or any third parties against Spotcap or its employees as a result of the violation of any of the user’s obligations.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Platform through your internet connection are aware of these T&C, and that they comply with them.